Thursday, April 13, 2006

Good news...

Finally I talked about my problem with the Dutch university to the department secretary. Her reply and answer relieved my worries. Now I can choose to ignore the Dutch or fight with them. It will depend on whether I'll have time after the exams.

Actually, I don't give a damn on the Dutch diploma. But I can't just let them get rid of me without taking their responsibility. If someone has to be blamed, it definitely has to be the Dutch program director.

My only task for now is the exams. I must study hard to pass the exams so that I won't waste the precious opportunity from the Department of Economics at BU. Everyone is so friendly and supportive here. I know I won't regret to study here.

Thanks to everyone. Thanks to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home